Monday, November 27, 2006

oh well


I think I’m back on track now. House is clean. Sparkly. My efforts will last approximately twelve hours, somewhat less if the dogs decides to spend more time this evening digging their trench in the back yard. I am not quite sure what they are preparing for, possiably an all out squirrel invasion. Anyway, looks like they’re pretty much ready for anything that comes over that back fence.

Got another rejection. Yummy – love em. Just love em. Squash my dreams why don’t you - you, you word bastards you --- no - - It was kind. He took the time to point out everything that didn’t work and to mention my floating commas and you know what - I don’t even know what a floating comma is. Are they like helium filled commas? I’ll look that one up tomorrow. I do know I have a major problem with commas. I just shove them in, here, there and everywhere. Is there a Comma Police? OK I know you don’t think that was funny but when I just thought of that – I thought Ha that’s funny. Comma police arrest this girl she buzzes like a fridge – well I better stop, while I am still willing to post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home