Monday, November 06, 2006

My dilemma this morning is

I received two emails almost simultaneously. One was from friends who lost their female beagle dog this week to advanced age. They loved her so much and are of course devastated over this loss. They are the most amazing dog people.
The email was titled sad news and the first line contained the word sweet and they had attached a picture of her.
The next email was from the animal rescue people we received our dogs from and the title of it was - sweet dog urgently needs foster home –they also attached a picture. Long ears, soulful eyes staring at me. It is a nine month old beagle mix (mainly beagle) and I am thinking this is too uncanny not to forward this email to our friends but then I can’t because I feel it might be too insensitive, they just lost their dog and are still grieving -- what to do? Tell me it's just coincidence and not some devine plan where I am being used as a conduit and I’ll be happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home