Thursday, October 05, 2006

between the whines

Clean up day. How fun. I am hoping to sneak a few hours of writing in there somewhere. I have an ending for my vampire story now. The trouble with my vampire story is I can’t get the tone right. I need to make it darker, creepier but I keep pulling back for some reason. I should just let it go where it wants to. But on a lighter side, I am having a lot of fun with my fantasy/s stories although I don’t get to them very often – with one, I think I might have too many characters. It sort of starting to feel like a Seven Samurai/ Magnificent Seven type story except the heroes are six kids and a huge desert hen. Don’t ask? My muse drinks me thinks. Anyway, dogs are whining at me, time to let them pull me across the city towards the dog park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home