Thursday, November 02, 2006

Every week there's a thursday

Need to jog but every morning now I try hard to come up with excuses not to. My ipod is not charged, too windy, raining, couldn’t fall to sleep last late, how can I jog with seven thousand bite size chocolate bars in my stomach, the holidays are just around the corner maybe I should start up when they are over – Sad really because I know once I get out there I’ll actually enjoy it - and I can’t speak for Bow because she’s a bit of a strange girl but I know Cinnamon enjoys our jogs.

I sat down looking for a semi professional ezine to send my vampire story to but I always get a little intimated and depressed looking for markets. Plus it is still too long.

So I ended up deciding to let my story stew a little longer.

Now I must jog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home