Monday, October 16, 2006

This week (or at least the next couple of days) is about bookkeeping – I let is pile up a bit. It is chilly here in the mornings. We took the dogs to the shore yesterday and Cinnamon started swimming after these two huge swans. They lazily swam in front of her leading her further and further out into the lake. I’m whistling my head off and yelling for Greg to do something. I was scared they would get her way out there and she would be too tired to come back or start pecking at her head or something. They were bigger than she was – Greg is looking at me like, you don’t actually think I am going to go swimming after her? But he did the big call out to her and she finally turned around.

Greg said, “You know it is never a very relaxing time taking these dogs for a walk?”

As we watched Cinnamon do loops up and down the shore as fast as she could go I said, “But they are fun to watch and don’t worry greg, they’re still very young, they’ll settle down at some point.” Although I’m not a hundred percent convinced of that.

Anyway, Greg site is now up – he is going to tweak it a little more and I think he is going to put up a demo page so viewers can see the video quality. So, another week and the changes should be made.

The link is www.mdialogue.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home