Tuesday, May 02, 2006

tuesday

I promised myself I would clean the house today and I will, at some point, but I can’t rush into it. I might get hurt tackling all that dirt with one go at it. I must be strategic; mapping the lay of the land so that I don’t get blinded sided by two weeks worth of soap scum or tripping the elaborate alarm system that the dust mites have rigged beneath the beds. One can never be too cautious when house cleaning.

However, now that I sat down here I don’t know what to blog about. I am going to start playing a little tennis with my neighbour one evening a week. I can’t play tennis very well but I think it will be fun. And I am getting a little busy helping out with a few events at Monica’s school. And Yesterday I worked all day for Greg and got caught up.

I don’t think we are going home this summer. I don’t know how I will handle that but my sister and her family are coming to visit Toronto in July. So that will make up for it.

I haven’t been moving my word marker on my sidebar but I have been writing lots on my YA fantasy book. I’m still trying to figure out a name for it. I wish I had more time for it. I know it is as simple as making the time but I keep finding other things to do. I keep telling myself – once the house is clean I will be able to focus more on it, or once I get this done for Greg, or once the trim is painted, or once I get the back yard cleaned up, once the in-laws leave, etc.. and nothing ever gets completely done anyway so I don’t know why I just don’t give myself permission to give it the same consideration I give all these other things. anyway, off I go to clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home