Thursday, March 23, 2006

thursday

Monica closed the back cover reluctantly on the book, Eragon by Christopher Paloini, sighed and announced, “That was the best book I ever read.”

“Better than Harry Potter?” I questioned.

“Yah, it was like I was right there the whole time. I didn’t want it to finish. You got to read this book, Mom.”

I will definitely put it on my reading list although I am not making much progress through the books I’m already reading. Greg and I rented Capote last night and really enjoyed it. I am writing this fast because I need to get the dogs out, go for a jog, and then get the work I am doing, for Greg, finished up. The work he gave me I am doing in illustrator. I like Illustrator. It is pretty easy to work in except the other day I had it up and lost the align palette. It was checked off under window but it wasn’t anywhere on my screen to be found. I even closed and reopened the file a few times hoping it would wander back to me. I am hopeless with the rulers, I am entirely dependent on that align tool. Anyway, I closed the application again and noticed beneath it that I had a short story up that I had been trying to finish and suddenly I was sucked into it. An hour later Greg walks in wondering what progress I was making on the figures.

“What’s this? I thought you were working on the stuff I gave you?”

“I was but I lost the align palette.”


Got to make it up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home