Monday, May 29, 2006

monday



I have to do quite a bit of work today - It is due by end of day and actually I need probably two days to do it but I got a little stressed over it on Friday and put it aside, thinking I would do it over the weekend. But I pulled a Charlie Brown (remember his Gulliver’s Travels report that he needed to do over his Christmas break?) Anyway I did everything but work this weekend. O.K. so now I am writing in my blog. But that ‘s O.K because it is 6:30 and if I start at seven that will give me a solid nine hours to get it done.

The slow pitch team that Monica is on won all their games and is now in the semi- finals. Very exciting. Greg’s good friend from New York is coming up to visit us this weekend. Him and his new girlfriend, who I have not met. This is enough to stress me out even more. Although I am looking forward to it. He is a very funny guy.

And the other news is we have a new family that moved onto our street. I am not quite sure which tree they moved into but we see them every night now around dusk. They are so lovely. Must be a lot of mice in our neigbourhood. Or as Monica pointed out – might be a wizard around who gets a lot of owl mail?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home