Wednesday, May 31, 2006

humid

I watched TransAmerica last night and really liked it. Very warm here the last few days. The dogs look uncomfortable – I tried to coax them down to the basement where it is cooler but they won’t go down the steps. Too steep I think? Cinnamon is off her food a little but it's probably due to the heat. Now if Bow went off her food than that would concern me because that dog lives to eat.

Finally compiled a collection of some of my short stories and put them on Lulu. I call it Small Places (I don’t why – it just seems to be a common thread in the stories) And I had ordered a copy and am waiting patiently to see if it looks O.K. I did proof read it a dozen times but I know it's still probably full of typo’s and grammer mistakes. But that’s O.K. – I just want to see it in book form so I can give my stories (my book) a permanent home on my bookshelf – maybe even so boldly go as to slide myself in between a Toni Morrison and an Ann-Marie MacDonald. And every so often I can stop what I’m doing, just to look over at it and think “Look at me there collecting dust, binder to binder with such greats. How nice is that.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home