Wednesday, December 06, 2006

shopping

I need to take the dogs for a walk in a few minutes. Thought I would write a blurb first. Not that I have much to say. It is cold here. Not terribly but you need to bundle up. This evening we have Monica’s parent/teacher interview. She did well this term, so it will be a quick interview. Last week we visited Erin’s teachers. Her English teacher described her as creative – (I love that word). She needs more confidence though. If we could only manufacture that. At the moment I am reading “The Girls” by Lori Lansens. I am enjoying it. It is a quick read, should be finished tonight or tomorrow night. Things here are progressing nicely towards Christmas. Well, I don’t have my parcel out to my dad yet but by Monday for sure. We are visiting friends on Friday night, going to see the Nutcracker on Saturday and hopefully finding a tree (out in the country, cut your own) on Sunday. Maybe I will head out to the malls/stores on Friday afternoon? Did I ever mention that I hate shopping. Probably a hundred times. The girls are showing me pictures and describing things to me in detail. They fear to see me go off without them – they both think I have the worst taste when it comes to fashion. They’re right too. And makeup and accessories. I don’t wear makeup so half the time I have no idea what they’re talking about when they mention a specific eye shadow or certain type of mascara. Gosh help me if I get the wrong tube/ wrong colour. It is all nerve wracking I tell you. I miss those days when they were happy with a Furbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home