Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday

9:30 and I am still in my pajamas. The cat is stretched out on the open phone book on Greg’s desk. Glancing over I thought that might make a cute picture but my camera is upstairs and well, it’s upstairs!! I am finally reading my photography book that Greg gave me for my birthday and am trying to venture past the two automatic settings that I always use, which I like to refer to as the flower and the mountain. Close up flower, far away mountain.. Oh it was all so simple then. I feel the need to go to a bookstore - I hope I can talk the girls into it. Erin just finished “Animal Farm” and Monica is back into the Narnia chronicles because she wants to be ready for the Movie this Christmas. She had a great discussion about Harry Potter with a medical student at the hospital yesterday. And then there was this brief discussion about Lemony Snicket’s, "Hostile Hospital" with her pediatrician. When Monica started off talking about it she made me laugh but then it started getting quite gruesome and the Dr. started looking at me like she might have to get social work involved here. And to be truthful I don’t even know if that stuff was in the book or if Monica was making it up. Maybe I should read it. Anyway, rainy day, pancake brunch, book store, lots of coffee, and maybe if I get everything caught up I’ll write a little more on my short story. It’s called The Sky Dwellers – a fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home