Saturday, October 22, 2005

opps

There was a bit of an accident with my laptop. It involved a cat, a daughter and a slippery surface. Thought i should let you know because i won't be blogging for a while. Actually the last four or five days with out the distraction of the internet was pretty productive for me. I am even hand writing a new short story. It is taking me a little time to rethink how to do that - once you get use to a word processor it's really tough not having a delete button at your fingertips or a copy and paste. But the bonus is that i am not trying to escape from my page every few minutes to go blog surfing. At some point I'll replace my computer. Greg uses this one for work and he is alway's working and the girl's are lined up to use it when he steps away from it. So, hope to be back but i have no idea when that might be. it was alot of fun blogging. Take care. thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home