Friday, October 07, 2005

thanksgiving

It is a very wet day out there. Nothing like the smell of wet puppies - I think there might be a new scent for a glade candle with that one. Perhaps not. First off, before I pretend to do any work I need to get use to the humming sound from the new server in our office. Which just happens to be, the first small component of Greg’s master plan to take over the world. Seems like every other day now I’m accepting some large parcel at the door. The neighbours will soon be thinking, “What are they building in there?” I think Greg knows what he’s building but I’m hoping that the next ACME truck that pulls up with a parcel doesn’t have things in it like a large master switch, two dozen lightning rods and a pair of black steel-toe boots, size 19. I’m already nervous about this project.

This is a long weekend for us here. I’m hoping tomorrow is sunny so that we can go up north of the city for a drive. Visit a farm, get a pumpkin and some apples. The last couple of weeks were so off for me. I hope I can now get things back on track a little. Have a happy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home