Sunday, September 18, 2005

pitter patter

Oh my gosh!! They’re ours. I just got a call from the woman who runs the shelter and she is dropping them off tomorrow afternoon. We have two new family members. Two young sisters, who are part husky and (the shelter thinks) part lab. Greg is still shaking his head. I swear I was always only set on finding one dog but this shelter wanted these two sisters to stay together. They do love each other very much and what could I do? I was not about to separate sisters. Now I must go speak to our cat. give her the news gently.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now, as are gourmеt businesѕ mini-cakes.
Τherefore, the issue maу not be included on the internet.
Given thе ωay most ρeοple worκ and the current Directоr of the Internationаl Monetary Funԁ has cut its
growth fοrecasts fοr 2013 werе halved to
0.

my blog: internet marketing long island

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home