Monday, August 29, 2005

one more week

This is the last week of summer vacation for the girls, which means back to school shopping. Oh joy, oh bliss! Like I know these two girls are my daughters, that they weren’t switched for someone else’s at birth, but when it comes to fashion they are at the other end of the spectrum from me. I traveled pretty much blissfully through my life with a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a ponytail holder but my girls just seem so aware of what’s hot and what’s not out there and shopping with them can be a long tortuous affair. I may have to pack the tent for this outing. Erin asked if she could get her nails done professionally!! No, sorry you can’t. I’m beginning to miss those early days when a shiny, plastic Esmeralda knapsack and a box of crayons made them happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home