Tuesday, September 20, 2005

sleeping

Day one with puppies (they are four months old) was very exciting and a little overwhelming. They are sleeping now so I thought I would write. Greg is in Niagara Falls at a conference and won’t be back until Wednesday. I hope to have a routine in place by then. Right now I don’t even trust them in the back yard by themselves. Walks are fun – people love puppies. Everyone was making conversation but all I could concentrate on was not getting their leases tangled up again. I had a kind offer from a neighbour, who said she would pet sit if we vacation. Erin and Monica went off to school today with incomplete homework because they had played with these dogs from four o’clock until ten o’clock and even when the dogs were sleeping, Monica and Erin sat on the kitchen floor and watched them sleep. The cat is not happy but she will come around. The puppies have been really good around her during their few encounters, however she wants nothing to do with them. Hope to have pictures up shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home