Wednesday, October 12, 2005

raining

Just returned from giving my neighbour a crash course in computers. I think I overwhelmed her. I hope I helped her a little. It is another very muddy and wet day here and I refuse to mop up the kitchen floor after those dogs anymore. Once the rain lets up, I’ll give the house a good going over until then let the mud fly were it may. God love them, they’re sweet though. However my cedar globes are now flat and they pulled all the bark off the grape vines and ripped chunks of tile up off the kitchen floor. And Bow (aka marshmallow) is frightened of traffic so I need to pick her up and carry her across the major intersections. Greg just shakes his head and says, “You wanted them!”
And I do. They are entertaining and lovable and I have visions of them turning out into wonderful, well-mannered dogs. I'm a praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home