Thursday, June 22, 2006

dragonfly


Photo by Greg.

I have been jogging with the dogs in the mornings. It hasn’t been going so bad. They pull a bit but mostly they just do the husky thing and trot in front of me with their tongues hanging out the sides of their mouths. My dilemma is do I start getting up an hour earlier so it isn’t quite so hot for them or leave them back at the house? I forgot how dogs associate certain objects with certain activities until I was cleaning up yesterday and decided to listen to music through my Ipod while I went about it and for a second I couldn’t understand why Cinnamon was getting overly excited, following me about, jumping up on me. And then I clued in that it was the Ipod – she thought we were going on a jog. And I was thinking how this would make a good commercial for Apple – (The new and improved Pavlov’s bell).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home