Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Embedded moons

That sounds nice – it is what the scientist believe are hidden in the gaps in the rings of Saturn. The Cassini found one new moon so far.
Well, it is like a mini moon considering it is only 7 km wide. (I believe?) But if it could sustain life somehow than it’s the prefect moon for me – I wouldn’t mind having my own moon. I would build my house on the equator and make daily trips to the poles. I wonder what my view would be like? Would it look like a billion tiny icy stars ripping constantly overhead? How would Saturn look behind all those icy particles of ring?

18 days to go before the run. All signed up. I can’t believe I am doing this - I don’t handle crowds well at all. My neighbour is all mad at me because my crazy ground cover, which I tried to dig up as best I could, has spread beneath the fence and onto her property. She was cursing a blue streak at me from behind the fence. I just love her. Another reason I need my own moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home