Thursday, March 24, 2005

thursday

It snowed again. Not a lot but enough to get me down a little. Just a little. However, it’s supposed to go to +5 today so hopefully it will all melt. The girl’s March break is going well, I think. Mostly movies, swimming, hanging out with friends, shopping. Actually, they haven’t been asking much from me. This mother gig is getting pretty easy as long as the spare change jar is handy. I remember some March Breaks when I had to plan really well for it or they would be after me every minute – what are we doing today? A trip to the Zoo and the museum were always good fillers for this week but then it could get tricky after that. What are we doing today?
Well, let me see. Oh today we will have ourselves a little picnic on the frozen shores of Lake Ontario. Poor things, they would be trying to collect rocks but the rocks would be frozen to the beach.
We never, ever did the Walt Disney trip with them. I suppose at some point they will need therapy because of that.
However, this weekend we’re headed up to Huntsville to spend Easter. We’re going to do the maple syrup run – though the woods in a horse drawn wagon. Erin had her heart set on dog sledding but I think it may be the end of season for that. Too warm for the dogs. I need to go find our tennis rackets because the place we’re staying at has indoor tennis courts. I think it will be a lot of fun. Greg and I were married in the first week of April so this is a bit of an anniversary get away also. I hope to take pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home