Monday, January 17, 2005

moon landing

The Huygens probe from the Cassini satellite landed on Titian a few days ago. I think that is so phenomenal. I always had this thing for the moons in our solar system. My favourite being Jupiter’s moon Europa.

It is freezing this morning. I know I had said a few posts back that I would post less frequently but I am having a bit of trouble following through. Story of my life. Plus it is Monday and the only other thing I have to look forward to today is housecleaning. We finally watched the movie Garden State and I thought it was a great movie. A little Nick Drake in the soundtrack and everything. The CD that my daughters have been playing non-stop here over the weekend was Killers - Hot Fuss. Actually I like them too, which is nice to be able to say. I sometimes think back at the Spice Girl years and wonder how Greg and I made it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home