Wednesday, December 15, 2004

sad news

December isn’t going so well. I guess that is a bit of an understatement. My sister died suddenly last Wednesday morning. I got a flight home on Wednesday evening. I was on the same flight with my oldest brother who was coming home from Calgary. I would like to write a little about the last week but it all had this numbness to it that I wouldn’t be able to articulate very well. I arrived back here last night. I just want to get through Christmas now and make it happy for the girls. I’m adjusting. My heart hurts mainly for her twin and her son. It is hard for me to let her go, it must be devastating for them. I wish when I had hugged my sister good-bye this summer that I had held on to her a little tighter, a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home