Tuesday, September 07, 2004

First day of school

Not only that but it is the first day of Junior High for my oldest. She looked so grown up. They both did. I watched at the door as they went off for the first time in different directions. I'm glad they had their friends to walk to school with.
Sigh! Summer is over. I found another picture of my heron that I want to post. It is from earlier this summer in Bouctouche. I keep thinking of that morning because it was so beautiful and so quiet.
Except of course for the voices of my daughters behind me saying.."O.K. Mom, we seen the sun rise, now can we go to Macdonalds?" and my youngest saying, "can I throw a rock or something at it to make it fly?"

my camera is only 1.5 pixels so my pictures are not the greatest quality. Yah, I don't think they can even give away a 1.5 anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home