Saturday, September 04, 2004

Van Morrison

September and it was so warm yesterday at the CNE. My daughters and I spent the day there. Up and down the midway and back and forth through the buildings. Five hours of it under a very hot sun and then I get a call from my husband, telling me he has an extra ticket to the Van Morrison concert and that I need to get the kids home and meet up with him and some of his family in an hour. Well i was sweaty and tired at that point and the kids wanted to stay a little longer and I actually for a minute or two tried to get out of going to the concert. But, I went and I am so glad I did. It was a marvelous night for (a moondance) a concert and it was quite something. September is a pretty special month anyway, with its hint of things to come and add that to an outdoor concert, coming on dusk and Van the Man, Jazzing out. and when he started to sing brown eye girl , I couldn't keep to my seat any longer and danced in the aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home