Tuesday, May 22, 2007

fence


Greg and I built a picket fence between our patio and our back yard to keep the dogs out – we just can’t keep them from digging and I want a garden this year and to reseed back there. As you can see the dogs are not happy. No, not happy at all. This was the first fence we ever built and there was some trial and error but once we figured things out, it was quite fun and gave me a feeling of accomplishment.

I was in a bookstore the other day and came home with

We are all Welcome here – Elizabeth Berg
Back Roads – Tawni O’Dell
Everything’s Eventual – Stephen King

Good back yard early evening reading.

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger Vitamin G: Your Recommended Dose of Garden Shenanigans said...

What a nice looking fence. Are you going to paint it? You must not have the mosquitos that we have down here in Texas. There are only a few short weeks of the year that we can enjoy sitting outside bug-free. The rest of the time you need to douse yourself in bug spray.

I'm reading Confederacy Of Dunces and loving it.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Vitamin G: Your Recommended Dose of Garden Shenanigans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger mary j. said...

Hi Roberta
Well, it's a little crooked in places but i like it. I might just stain it.
this city gets very few mosquitos - i don't know what keeps them away? The pollution I guess?

I've never heard of Confederacy of Dunces. I must check it out. Love the title.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home