Tuesday, May 24, 2005

new journal

Erin bought me a journal and a bookmarker for mother’s day. There is a picture of a pug on both. I put the bookmarker immediately to work. It is presently sitting happily between pages 546 and 547 of a paperback. Its purple tassel hanging majestically over the front cover. The journal, however, sits still untouched reminding me how little I have been writing. So, tomorrow I have decided to throw it in my backpack, take my bike and go off somewhere to some yet unvisited park or place in the city and find a spot to write. The first thing that catches my attention I will write about it.. a person, a tree, a quarrel, a patch of crab grass, an abandoned shopping cart. I think maybe every Wednesday I will do this, make a little adventure out of it. If i like how it turns out i will put it on my blog. Maybe I will call it my Wednesday journal and hopefully I can get going again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home