Wednesday, February 02, 2005

not so skinny legs and all

I am looking forward to this weekend. Friday night I am going to try a belly dancing class. A friend was telling me about it. She just started going and says it’s a lot of fun and it’s a small group and the teacher is excellent, so I and another neighbour, who also hasn’t tried before, are going to check it out. Do something new! I read Tom Robbin’s book “Skinny legs and all” back in the early nineties and wanted to try belly dancing ever since but I just sort of stored it in the far reaches of my head somewhere but now an opportunity has a risen to try it. Mind you I won’t be attempting the dance of the seven veils anytime soon. (That was a good book, what I can remember of it) Also, friends had invited us to dinner on Saturday night along with another couple, who we have not seen in ages so it will be great to get caught up on things. She says she is making Irish stew with Guinness. (sounds wonderful). And Sunday we are going snowboarding again. Just Greg and I this time because the girls have other plans with their friends for Sunday. I hope it isn’t too cold. It has been so lovely the last few days. I hope it keeps up. Maybe I will have lots to write about come Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home