Friday, November 05, 2004

The The

On my jog this morning I was listening to The The’s greatest hits. It made for a bit of a faster pace but it was entertaining jogging to their music. They have a lot of political and religious angst in their lyrics, which fitted in well with this week. I wasn’t feeling all that strong but at one point I looked down at my shadow and it appeared to be jogging o.k.
There were lots of roofers up on roofs, getting things right for winter, lots of pumpkin pieces everywhere, and the wind was blowing quite strong at times. It’s not really cold yet but it is getting there. My rose bush in my back yard still didn’t bloom. It is trying, I see traces of red in its green folds but I think the nights are getting the best of it. Sometimes I think - if it would have bloomed the election results might have been different. But then again I read a lot of Stephen King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home