Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So, then that happened.

It is a beautiful day here. Cool and sunny. Spending a lot of time in the garden these days. I have not been reading as much as I would like but I read Roberto Bolano’s 2666 –I was just totally blown away by his prose and his characters. Difficult subject matter but unbelievably well told/ expressed. I finished it in February and I still think about it.

Monica and Erin are great. Greg is still working twelve-hour days. It is a great product and I’m proud of him. The dogs are healthy and happy but Lucky went missing last September. We searched and did the poster thing but she never returned. I miss that friggin cat. Every time I hear a cat meowing, I go running to the door wondering if she finally decided to come back to us.

I’m still writing.

For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business. ~T.S. Eliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home