Thursday, September 30, 2004

books

I just finished Elle by Douglas Glover and i thought it was excellent. I was going to start reading The last Crossing by Guy Vanderhaeghe which has been sitting on my night stand (O.K. I don't really have a night stand but didn't want to say on top of the stack of books on the floor near my bed. Yes, I do lie sometimes) but instead i will start Songs of Solomon by Toni Morrison. Beloved was one of my favourite books of all time. I will get to the last crossing. Kids want pizza tonight so i need to shred some cheese, dice some red peppers, etc. The dough is on the rise. greg is off to see "The Lowest of the Low" at a small venue . At a bar but I don't know which one. He is a big fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home